Purely Medicinal Cherry Oil (1g syringe) *smokeable
Purely Medicinal Cherry Oil (1g oral syringe) *smokeable
- 50% – 70% THC
- Lot Number and Best Before Date on Package
Smoking oils are non decarboxylated cannabis extracts. Smoking oils are most effective where immediate absorption is needed. Green Oil is a natural extract very high in chlorophyll. Cherry Oil is charcoal filtered to remove most chlorophyll. Honey Oil is filtered and winterized to remove both chlorophyll and waxes in addition to other plant materials. Smoking oils can be smoked in a pipe, vaporized, rolled in a joint, or hot knifed. Currently Purely Medicinal only offer Cherry Oil or Cherry Vape Oil.
- Smoking oils have the fastest onset of action (if smoked) than any other derivative.
- Made of decarboxylated cannabis extracts (Activated THC) that has been charcoal filtered to remove the green colored chlorophyll turning the extract red in color.
- Colour can vary from batch to batch but generally has a deep cherry red hue, which is a result of the oil going through a charcoal filter to remove the chlorophyll.
- Highly versatile, it can be smoked or ingested. Cherry Oil can be eaten like a tear, applied to a rolling paper, put in a concentrate vape pen, dabbed, or hot knifed.
- Purely Medicinals offers a Cherry Vape Oil in a needle tip applicator.
- Rather than changing out the cartridges (which can compromises the O-ring seal, causing leaky pens) one can open the cartridge, fill it with the needle tip applicator, and close the cartridge without compromising the O-ring. The applicator prolongs the life of the O-ring and thus the life of the pen.