Pink Rockstar O.G. (AAAA+)
Pink Rockstar O.G. is a very sweet, sticky bud carries a strong aroma of a true Pink kush right out of the container. Bright hints of lemons, kush and floral fruitiness.
The moisture content on this flower is perfect, you can tell it’s fresh and the trichomes are very bright. While having a bit of a fluffy bud formation, the calyxes are solid and dense. The trichome production on this flower is very heavy, with crystals running across every part of the plant. This bud is so sticky, it will cling to your fingers as you break it up. With the exceptional aroma, appearance and frostiness aside, the smoke is just as good.
Very powerful pulls, that hit you with that tasty pink flavour.
This will make the back of your throat tingle like any AAAA kush, and will burn very slow due to the moisture content.
With a THC levels between 22-28% and less than 0.05% CBD, this product works best for experienced users, but intermediate ones may also tolerate it.
The THC levels are high enough to cause intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Pink Rockstar.
Chemical Formula of Product:
THC level of 22-28% + less than 0.05% CBD
Benefits of product:
- Pink Rockstar is a primarily relaxing strain. Its strong sedative properties provide relief from most issues;
however, individuals seeking an energetic or focused high will not enjoy this strain. It does, however, provide feelings of happiness and
euphoria for some uplifting effects.
- Thanks to the sedation, Pink Rockstar is a good option for insomnia, stress, anxiety, ADD, ADHD and PTSD. Its mood-enhancing abilities are
also useful against depression; however, it will not help people who have fatigue.
- Like many strains of its kind, Pink Rockstar helps with chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, inflammation
- Patients also use this strain to fight nausea and increase appetite.
No terpene profile is available for this product.
All of our farmers and nurseries must adhere to all Health Canada, provincial & federal regulations regarding the growth and distribution of medical marijuana. Once processed, each batch undergoes third-party testing to ensure that it is:
- Free of microbes, such as bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Free of heavy metals
- Containing no chemicals or toxins
Side effects of product:
An indica strain, Pink Rockstar is a cross between Pink Kush (hybrid) and Rockstar (indica).